DetoxBooster supports liver cleanse, promotes a healthy immune system
- Dandelion Root
- Silver Birch
Price per serving: 0,69 euro
Our webshop is currently in maintenance because we are going to work with a distribution center. I you want to place an order in the meantime, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com Thank you for your understanding.
Detoxbooster is made of vegan capsules to support maintenance of normal liver function and to help cleanse the body, promote a healthy immune system, and encourage high energy levels on a daily basis. Vegan certified BE-V2018.045
Detoxbooster is a well-balanced blend of Alfalfa, Kale Powder, Kelp Powder, Moringa Leaf Powder, Wheat grass Powder, Vitamin/Mineral mix, Betula Pendula, Dandelion Root powder, L-Ornithine, Trans-resveratrol, Cranberry Extract, Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola, Curcumin extract, Piper nigrum for detoxification.
Detoxbooster is optimized with a wide variety of enzymes and antioxidants from different sources to play a role in limiting the production of unstable molecules called free radicals. This protects the body’s cells from damage during heightened periods of stress, including exercise stress, and may lend the athlete protection against excessive inflammatory stress and immune breakdown that can put a damper on performance.
Detoxbooster contains a mix of alkalizing phytochemicals from whole foods, useful vitamins and minerals, as well as the foods and herbs they are found in, to assist the body in the removal of toxins during detoxification.
A closer look to the key benefits:
- Maintenance of normal liver function: Iron, riboflavin from whole food sources and Choline Bitartrate offer a lot in terms of detox support. They help in supporting the liver breaking down toxins and help to improve the liver detox function (liver cleanse).
- Lymphatic System Support: Vitamins and herbs like dandelion, support the lymphatic system which is responsible for cell cleanup and the detoxing of the blood. Proper lymph system functioning is necessary for a healthy body. During a detox, this system will need extra support.
- Antioxidants: Alfalfa, Kale Powder, Kelp Powder and Wheat Grass Powder, are excellent sources of the protein and enzymes necessary to maintain good health. They are easy to digest and they can help the body neutralize free radicals to create a more alkaline environment for proper cell functioning. Antioxidant support is crucial during and after the detox process.
- Elimination Support: When your cells break down nitrogen-containing compounds such as proteins, they produce ammonia as a byproduct. In the urea cycle, liver cells convert ammonia into urea, a waste product eliminated by your kidneys — ornithine is central to this process and gives the cycle its alternate name, the ornithine cycle. Also Cranberry and Betula Pendula support the elimination proces. Once the liver has metabolized toxins it’s crucial that these toxins are removed from the body. Some of the ways the body removes toxins are through the kidneys via urinating. Both ingredients work in synergy with the other components to give the body elimination support during the process.
- Source of Choline: Choline is combined with bitartrate to produce salt to boost its solubility and bioavailability. Choline is an integral part of some phospholipids, which play an important role in the structure and 47 function of membranes. Choline plays an important role in the metabolism and transport of 48 lipids and cholesterol by lipoproteins and is needed for the assembly and secretion of very low density lipoproteins by the liver.
Ayurveda support. To keep the body healthy in order to handle the tremendous stress of daily work load, pollution in the air and fast moving environment. Every formula contains a very balanced mix of phytochemicals: Gotu Kola, standardized to 8% Triterpenes, Ashwagandha (7% Withanolides), Curcuma (95% Curcuminoides) and Piper Nigrum (95% Piperine) to boost every serving size to support a full and vibrant life.
Vitamins and minerals play a central role in sustaining and extending healthy life span, enhancing sports performances, and offsetting the challenges of advancing age. We combine a spectrum derived from whole food ingredients fortified with additional vegan vitamins and minerals (Choline Bitartrate, B6, B12, D2, H, L-Methylfolate, Calcium & Iron). The focus lies on dosing strategies that are documented to be safe and effective to improve performance or to influence the chronic adaptations.
Allergens and Warnings
Alfalfa, Kale Powder, Kelp Powder, Wheat grass Powder, Vitamin/Mineral mix, Betula Pendula, Dandelion Root powder, L-Ornithine, Trans-resveratrol, Cranberry Extract, Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola, Curcumin extract, Piper nigrum, Powdered Cellulose. Packed in Vcaps (Hypromellose , Yellow Iron Oxide, Titanium dioxide)
For allergens, see text in bold in the list of ingredients. Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing active ingredients derived from celery, gluten, lupin, nuts, sesam and soy.
Consult a physician before starting any nutrition or exercise program or if you have, or have a family history of, including but not limited to, high blood pressure, heart problems, liver, kidney, thyroid, or psychiatric condition, diabetes, asthma, headaches, nervousness /anxiety, ulcers, or if you are using prescription drugs, or over the counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use if you experience an allergy from one of the ingredients. Do not use when you are pregnant or when you give breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. This product should not replace healthy eating, or make up for unhealthy eating and may not replace a healthy lifestyle. Packed under protective atmosphere. Store in a dry and cool place. Protect from direct sunlight. Keep well closed after opening and use within 3 months. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Directions of Use
The liver is one of the body’s most important organs, essential for storing nutrients to give the body energy, managing the metabolism, controlling the production and removal of cholesterol, and clearing the blood of waste products and toxins.
Detoxbooster is part of a recovery program so that the body is able to adapt to the training stress; so that the athlete does not becomes overtrained. Detoxbooster is designed to either enhance or shorten the window of time needed for recovery.
Take in between meals 3 capsules with a large glass of water, Should not be taken in the evening.